Wednesday, December 18, 2013

I never thought I would be the Stinky Girl

‎‎Ok guys. I am disgustingly drenched in the pungent aroma of Eau de Garlique. It is equally embarrassing and nauseatingly gross. 

Fortunately, my chronic life doesn't require (or provide me with) much social interaction.

Also, on the not so horrible side, Mom loves garlic, and says she doesn't mind the smell. However, I cannot get over it. I reek. Imagine old school cartoons with the overly dramatic stench lines. Yup. That's me! The Stinky Girl. It's not your typical "BO", it is flat out Garlic, and a lot of it. (Despite forcing myself to shower/bathe every night!)

But, you know what I have to say to that? Oh well. I'm doing what's good for my body, and that's all that matters. I gotta do something proactive, rather than nothing!

Garlic is a natural antiseptic and antibiotic. It helps to cleanse and detox the nasties from inside. (Plus many more benefits.) Along with consuming at least one clove of garlic every day (gotta work the way up to more),‎ I drink warm lemon water immediately after waking, and throughout the day. I also do Alka-Seltzer Gold (with a bit of lemon juice) usually once a day in the evening. 

I am not following any protocol, and am currently not under the care of a supervision, but these are the most common mild, seemingly safe detox approaches I have researched. 

Along with the garlic, lemon, and Alka-Seltzer GOLD (only kind that is recommended), I alternate days with either a FIR Sauna (then shower), or Epsom salt bath. 

Theoretically, I should be detoxing like a mo-fo, but alas, I still feel shittay! I'm not saying it‎'s not helping, but I know I need to do more. Theoretically, what I imagine is happening inside my body is this:

I'm doing my darndest to detox, detox, detox, and I might be getting rid of toxins and bad bugs, but logically doesn't it seem like I am just making room for more bugs? I'm pretty sure that's how it works. 

So, I am more than anxious/excited to get started with some sort of treatment right away. 

The flipside, I could *not* be detoxing, and the bugs will somehow find a way to continue to spread, etc. So, I am confident that I am doing more good than harm at this point. I will continue to detox to the best of my body's ability, until mid-late January when I see the LLMD for my first appointment! (FINALLY!)

No comments:

Post a Comment